Saturday, November 28, 2009

Rose



His name is Rose. we washed Beemers together in the deadest of night in the sweltering heat of a Phoenix moon.Slick black sensuous curves polished by caring hands. $8 an hour or less, I don't remember. His  most known for his musical talent and was in the Tempe, AZ scene quite a bit.This picture was taken by me at Erich and Ronnie's place on New Years Eve of 1999/2000. Sahara came through and some other girl, maybe some one else, yeah I think four was in that group.Rose freaked me out. but I thought  that his appearance was the best. Not that there were not many memorable moments. But I do remember starting to play guitar and then sifting off. Do not be misled. Tis was a powerful person.

Paul is his own story, and quite possibly legend, depending on how true I can make his story.





James  Simon at his most and not least  earnest.

The Empress of the Dawn,  Don't be jealous, don't underetimate the burden.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment